UltraMeal® PLUS 360 Choc Mint 25.7 oz
UltraMeal® PLUS 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of Acacia nilotica extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones.
In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, the ingredients in UltraMeal PLUS 360°, along with a low-glycemic-load diet and exercise program, have been clinically shown in a preliminary study to:
- Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
- Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
- Increase HDL cholesterol (“good” cholesterol) levels
Each serving of UltraMeal PLUS 360° provides:
• 15 g of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
• 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The National Institutes of Health recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
• 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
• Low-glycemic-index meal option to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
• High quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease.
THE NATIONAL CHOLESTEROL EDUCATION PANEL OF THE NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH RECOMMENDS A HEALTHY DIET AND REGULAR EXERCISE, ALONG WITH THE CONSUMPTION OF 2 GRAMS OF PLANT STEROLS AND 10-25 GRAMS OF FIBER DAILY, TO PROMOTE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH.
Directions: Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops of UltraMeal PLUS 360° (52 g) into 8 ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your health-care practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Information per Serving:
erving size About 2 scoops (52 g)
Servings per container 14 (by weight)
Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat† 1 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 280 mg
Potassium 460 mg
Carbohydrate 24 g
Dietary fiber 4 g
Sugars 16 g
Protein†† 15 g
† Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil, which has recognized health benefits.
†† Non-Genetically Engineered, Identity-Preserved Soy Protein
Each Serving Contains:
Vitamin A 1750 IU
Vitamin C 60 mg
Calcium 600 mg
Iron 4 mg
Vitamin D 40 IU
Vitamin E 11 IU
Thiamin 0.75 mg
Riboflavin 0.85 mg
Niacin 10 mg
Vitamin B6 25 mg
Folate 400 mcg
(as folic acid and calcium L-5-methyl -tetrahydrofolate†††)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 5 mg
Phosphorus 550 mg
Iodine 75 mcg
Magnesium 250 mg
Zinc 9 mg
Copper 1 mg
Manganese 0.5 mg
Chromium 100 mcg
Chloride 340 mg
Isoflavones 17 mg
Plant Sterols 2000mg
(including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols)
†††As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Ingredients: Soy protein isolate†† (soy), fructose, Dutch processed cocoa, plant sterols (soy), dicalcium phosphate, natural flavors, olive oil, soy fiber (soy), magnesium citrate, silica, inulin, pro-prietary blend of RIAA and Indian gum Arabic tree [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and Indian gum Arabic tree (Acacia nilotica‡) bark and heartwood extract], lecithin (soy), magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, potassium chloride, guar gum, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (as calcium L-mefolinate), biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol. Contains: Soy.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for individuals taking anticoagulant medications.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 52 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
TAMPER EVIDENT Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.